Maya Mountain Views with Large Private Cabanas
GumboLimbo Jungle Resort is your Belize paradise waiting to delight your senses with natural beauty and exciting adventures. Whether your idea of paradise is relaxing by the pool, or waking up early to hike through tropical rainforests to discover a breathtaking waterfall, whatever you desire, Gumbolimbo is where your adventure begins.
Located near San Ignacio right off the Western Highway in Cayo, Belize, GumboLimbo is a Belize family vacation resort right in the heart of all the wonders the Pine Ridge Mountain and Ancient Mayan Ruins of Cayo.
Warm Hospitality & Mountain Jungle Style
Our Eco-Resort Offers These Benefits:
- Attentive owners on premises
- Extra-large cabanas with private bathrooms
- Restaurant featuring local and international cuisine
- Fully stocked tropical bar
- Pool and Children’s Pool
- Family friendly and near all major area attractions
- Tours of local sites including ancient ruins and rainforests
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
Explore the jungle. Tube through underground caves. Visit ancient Mayan ruins. Take in the beauty that is Belize. Your adventure begins at GumboLimbo Jungle Resort. Check our availability and save by booking online directly with the resort.
Don't Let Anybody Miss This Experience
Group and Multi-Family Travellers Welcome!
- Accomodates up to 19 guests or 4 large families
- Large outdoor event facility (up to 80 guests)
- Dining room and veranda
- Swimming pool with overlook bar
- Perfect for weddings and receptions!
Meet your hosts, Mike and Jenny Hall, who created Gumbo Limbo Jungle Resort for your enjoyment. Read their story here.